The foundation for true wealth and happiness begins with taking care of your health and fitness but finding the time and routine to achieve these goals is the major obstacle. There always seems to be a trendy new workout or supplement to try so finding the right balance for you is key.
Today’s guest is someone who understands the human body inside and out and has used that passion to become a performance consultant, speaker and author. We’re excited to welcome on Ben Greenfield to get a better understanding of the methods he’s found to be most successful and also gather a few tips that we can apply to our own lives to take the next step to a healthier life.
We talk all the time about true wealth and the role that health plays in that, which is why this conversation can benefit anyone that is looking for ways to improve that aspect of their life.
Join us on today’s episode as we discuss these important topics and more:
- The longevity and health practices that haven’t changed over time. (5:31)
- Protecting your body from infrared light and non-native electricity. (13:29)
- What new trends get him excited now? (17:57)
- Technology and routines to improve workouts. (23:50)
- Why legacy and building generational wealth has become a major focus in his life. (27:33)
- Think about your body as a battery to understand how to maximize your health. (33:07)
About our guest: https://bengreenfieldlife.com/
More Episodes: https://www.theway2wealth.com/episodes/
More About Scott Ford: https://www.carsonwealth.com/team-members/scott-ford/
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CWM, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera Advisor Networks LLC is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Carson Partners, a division of CWM, LLC, is a nationwide partnership of advisors. 19833 Leitersburg Pike, Suite 1 Hagerstown, MD 21742. Guests are not affiliated with Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC. Opinions expressed by the presenter may not be representative of Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC.