Business owners and entrepreneurs are a focused and driven group of individuals that don’t always get the opportunity to have fun and be relaxed. With so much on the line, it’s easy to lose that balance in life.
But today’s guest has taken a different approach to business. Yanik Silver is someone with big visions and a tremendous ability to connect entrepreneurs. He redefines how business is played in the 21st century at the intersection of more profits, more fun and more impact. His goal is to help people make a difference in the world without taking themselves too seriously.
We’re excited to welcome him onto the show to learn more about his journey to building Maverick 100 and his philosophies on business, money, and life.
Join us on today’s episode as we discuss these important topics and more:
- The story of his family moving from Russia to where he is now. (2:02)
- How to raise kids without entitlement. (11:02)
- Explaining why he focuses on head, heart and higher purpose (16:31)
- Answering the question of ‘Now What?’ for entrepreneurs. (20:49)
- What would you do even if you failed? (36:59)
- 5 big levers we have as entrepreneurs. (40:33)
- Why journaling is so important to Yanik. (49:34)
- Best way to learn more about how Yanik can help your business. (56:08)
To learn more about how we help clients with investing, get in touch with us here.
About our guest: https://yaniksilver.com/
More Episodes: https://www.theway2wealth.com/episodes/
More About Scott Ford: https://www.carsonwealth.com/team-members/scott-ford/