We’re all in search of happiness in life and finding a job that can be both fulfilling and provide for you and your family is the ultimate goal. That’s the true wealth we all want to enjoy.
Our guest today is someone who has experienced the highs and lows of money and happiness, but her drive and never-give-up attitude has led her to life’s calling as a coach and business owner. Mindie Kniss is the founder and CEO of Lucra, which has developed a process to help people create their future by forging a new path.
She serves as a great source of inspiration in our quest for true wealth and we think you’ll get a lot out of our conversation today.
Join us on today’s episode as we discuss these important topics and more:
- Her journey from a Fortune 500 job out of college to bankruptcy to finding her life purpose today. (2:02)
- Embracing what the universe gives to us. (7:09)
- What was her earliest childhood memory of money? (10:32)
- The lessons she learned from the financial struggles she’s faced and overcome. (15:14)
- Her view on the wealth mindset and trading. (22:03)
- The best piece of financial advice she’s ever received. (27:04)
About our guest:
More Episodes: https://www.theway2wealth.com/episodes/
More About Scott Ford: https://www.carsonwealth.com/team-members/scott-ford/
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CWM, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera Advisor Networks LLC is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Carson Partners, a division of CWM, LLC, is a nationwide partnership of advisors. 19833 Leitersburg Pike, Suite 1 Hagerstown, MD 21742. Guests are not affiliated with Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC. Opinions expressed by the presenter may not be representative of Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC.