What if you could put more of your resources into the people that are important to you instead of the different marketing strategies you’ve been trying and still achieve the same or better financial results?
John Ruhlin learned the value of gift giving and relationships early on when he became the top salesperson at Cutco out of 1.5 million other reps. He didn’t sell so many knives because he was some special salesperson. He did it because he found ways to use those tools to connect to people.
This idea of Giftology was created through that experience and he now uses it to help business owners and entrepreneurs improve their culture, relationships, and revenue through this marketing strategy. This idea of thoughtfully investing in individuals resonated with us and we know it will do the same for you. Check out our conversation with John as we discuss his philosophy, why this method connects with people, and what action steps you can take now.
Join us on today’s episode as we discuss these important topics and more:
- How John came from a farming background to becoming a top salesperson at Cutco. (2:08)
- Relationship capital and what he learned from his mentor. (8:04)
- The human need of being seen and loved. (14:27)
- Why the Giftology blueprint can help you build this into your daily routine. (19:28)
- Reasons why you would try this method. (26:49)
- The next steps you can take right now and try in your own life. (30:51)
To learn more about how we help clients with investing, get in touch with us here.