If you’re reading this, you probably also read the book today’s guest published nearly 30 years ago.
Mark Victor Hansen, author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, which sold more than 500 million copies, joins the show today with his wife Crystal Dwyer Hansen to discuss their latest book entitled Ask!. As we really explore ways to pursue true wealth in our lives, we feel this conversation will help inspire you to step outside of your comfort zone to really identify who you are and what you were created to do.
This is a wonderful discussion with two incredible people and we hope you get as much out of it as we did.
Join us on today’s episode as we discuss these important topics and more:
- What’s the purpose of the new book? (3:31)
- What’s in our DNA and how do you find ways to support your own unique DNA? (4:17)
- The 3 Cs: Create, Contribute, and be Charitable (10:49)
- The three channels in which we need to learn to ask. (14:42)
- How can you remind yourself of the importance of asking. (21:45)
- What is their earliest childhood memory of money? (27:56)
- What ask would they put out to the audience right now? (32:34)
About our guest: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164293495X/ref=cm_sw_su_dp
More Episodes: https://www.theway2wealth.com/episodes/
More About Scott Ford: https://www.carsonwealth.com/team-members/scott-ford/
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through CWM, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Cetera Advisor Networks LLC is under separate ownership from any other named entity. Carson Partners, a division of CWM, LLC, is a nationwide partnership of advisors. 19833 Leitersburg Pike, Suite 1 Hagerstown, MD 21742. Guests are not affiliated with Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC. Opinions expressed by the presenter may not be representative of Cetera Advisors Networks LLC, or CWM, LLC.